By the time I got as far as the picture I was tired. I tried some white stitching for eyes that just did not look quite right. I decided I would then try black, but the black yarn was nowhere to be found. I am still searching for it, but I did manage to clean up a bunch of my corner of the couch last night in the process. Hopefully I will solve the eye problem tonight and be able to make a second bird to test the pattern myself and get it ready to type up and send off to another tester before offering it for sale. I imagine you will soon see some silly birds finding their way into my tawashi section of my Etsy and Zibbet shops also.
If anyone has a brilliant idea for my bluebird’s eyes, please let me know. I will update you as soon as I figure out my solution.
Photo courtesy of my Kodak Easyshare as my husband has work today that involved the new Canon Rebel.