After making some progress on letter patterns, I decided to work on a few new tawashi patterns as well. Today I finished a set of Easter egg tawashi. I have not quite decided if I want to add one more row to the pattern yet before I type it up and make it available. I do know that I want to experiment a bit with some color changes to offer some variations to the basic pattern. So far I have only tried out solid and a big center stripe, but I am may also try out some zig zags this evening.
I also have been working on a shamrock pattern. That one has taken quite a bit more trial and error and I won’t be sure if I have it the way I want it until the emerald green tulle comes in that I ordered.