I’ve been tagged! Remember playing tag as a child…”You’re It.” Well this past week I was “tagged”; maybe you will want to play too.
I was tagged by MayRae.
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up
Random Things About Me:
1. I went to three colleges in a total of five years to get my degree. After the first year, I paid for it myself.
2. I grew up in a place called Canvas, West Virginia.
3. My grandfather on my dad’s side was born in Lithuania so I am rooting for the Lithuanian men’s basketball team.
4. I am the youngest in my family, but the first to be married.
5. I started a collection of children’s books before I had any kids; my favorite book is probably The Giver.
6. I love craft supplies so much that my kids have two waist high sets of drawers filled with kid craft supplies.
People I Am Tagging:
1. Nora of NoraDora
2. Pam of Bags and More by Pam
3. Valerie of Felted Treasures
4. Julie of Red Berry Crochet
5. Meagan of Kaeden Krafts
6. Anastasia of Matt’s Crafty Wife
You are it!!